There are a million words a lover uses
To show the love they see
But none can perfectly describe
Just what you mean to me
As I see your face in my head
I can feel my heart palpate
It beats hard against my chest
And the world create an earthquake
I hate to be away from you
If just for a day
I keep a picture close
In case I start to feel afraid
When I see your face, the fears fade.
I walk to the sound of your beating heart
I die on the days we have to be apart
I live for the moments you take my breathe away
I work to keep you smiling everyday
The things you do to me and the way you make me feel
I can't describe but I know that it is real
The stars in the sky may try and try
But they'll never shine like you do tonight
Your smile could light up worlds
Like the sun does everyday
But that's much too common for you
But I can't think of what to say
Your face a single masterpiece
Beautiful length of prose
The rarest form of perfect art
But that's not even close
I can't capture you in song
You're too wonderful for words
Compared to me, you're amazing
A classic to scribbled mess
Its charcoal, pen and pencil
When we are apart
I'll let you paint my world
With the colors of your heart
-Nicholas Daniel Brown
No comments:
Post a Comment